Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SEVEN MOVEMENT
In these Terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
- “Seven Movement” and “Company” means Seven Movement Ltd or such successor in title
- “Membership” means membership of the Club or use of group classes in accordance with the terms of the Agreement
- “”Club” means all premises operated by Seven Movement
- ”Facilities” means all exercise and treatment facilities and equipment available at each Club
- “Club Rules” means the rules and regulations which apply to the operation of the Club and the conduct of the Members displayed in each Club and which may be varied from time to time
- Membership is subject to the provisions of the Agreement as may be amended from time to time on reasonable notice.
- A Member is required at all times to adhere to the Club Rules. The Club Rules are available upon request and/or can be downloaded from the Seven Movement Website. Any changes to the Club Rules will be available following such changes being made.
- The different types of Membership are set out on the website. Seven Movement may withdraw vary or introduce new Membership options from time to time. For information:-
- Details of class times are available at Club or from the Seven Movement website. Seven Movement reserves the right to change the Clubs’ class times at its reasonable discretion upon giving such reasonable notice as possible in the circumstances, such notice to be displayed in each Club.4. Membership fees and other charges
- Seven Movement may, in compliance with the Data Protection Acts, disclose personal details contained in the Membership Agreement to any credit reference agency or third party instructed to recover any arrears under this Agreement.
- The Member hereby agrees that the Member and any guest(s) covered by this Membership Agreement shall use the Facilities entirely at their own risk except where any loss, personal injury or damage to their own property is sustained due to any negligent act or omission or breach of statutory duty on the part of Seven Movement or any employee or third party acting on its behalf.
- All items of property must be removed from pigeon holes which are emptied each night. Any items left overnight will be stored for up to 5 weeks and then treated as abandoned and disposed of.
- Seven Movement is not responsible for the loss of personal items or damage to personal property, either on the club’s premises or in the club parking areas unless caused by the negligent act or omission or breach of statutory duty of Seven Movement, its employees or any third party acting on its behalf.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Member and/or the parents or guardians of children under 15 years of age to supervise their children whilst on Club premises. Any Member must use the Facilities in accordance with the advice provided by any representative of Seven Movement and/or notices displayed. A Member must not abuse the Facilities and the Member will be responsible for any wilful damage or damage caused by negligent use.
- The Member and all persons covered by this Membership Agreement are required to behave in a reasonable and courteous manner so as not to be offensive or cause disturbance to the quiet enjoyment of the Club by other Members and/or their guests.
- Membership may be terminated by Seven Movement for violation of the Club Rules or for conduct reasonably deemed by Seven Movement to be detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of the Clubs and its Members.
- Smoking within the club and its premises is strictly prohibited.
- Seven Movement reserves the right to alter, change, add to, reduce or cease various Facilities and to utilise the Facilities for special events, private parties, seminars, tournaments or other activities it may deem desirable upon giving such reasonable notice as possible in the circumstances. Compensation will not be given for such closures and the Member may as permitted under the Agreement use the Facilities of another Club during such period.
- The member is responsible to inform Seven Movement of any changes to their personal details including; address, contact phone number or email address.
Who we are
At Seven Movement, we are committed to maintaining the trust of our members and customers. We never have, and never will sell, rent or trade your personal information to other businesses for marketing purposes.
Types of data we collect
When someone visits sevenmovement.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of our sales and registration process, we collect personal information. We use that information to contact you directly in order to provide our service to you, and to inform you of any updates to Seven Movement. We may also use it anonymously to gather basic demographic information about our customer base, in this case the information is not used in any way that can identify anyone.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email communications. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing [email protected]
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Kate at [email protected]
Return and Refund Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase at Seven Movement you have up to 30 days to receive a full refund, no questions asked.